BOS Duo Receives Compliment from JetBlue Passenger

Flight Services & Systems (FSS) received a fantastic compliment about two of our Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) Mobility Assistance Agents: Lola and Hirut. The compliment came from Cheryl G., a JetBlue Airways passenger.

“On Tuesday June 29th I flew from Ft. Lauderdale to Boston for a visit with my family, using Jet Blue Airlines, and it was my first experience using wheelchair assistance to travel. It seems that FSS has the contract for Boston’s Logan Airport. When I landed on June 29, I was helped by a lady named Lola. She was gracious and helpful, brought me to the restroom, brought me to baggage claim and waited with me for my suitcase, then wheeled me outside and stayed with me until my sister arrived to pick me up.

When I departed from Logan Airport on Tuesday July 6th, I was helped by Hirut Taye, another very helpful lady, who helped me to check in, drop off my luggage, go through TSA, go to the restroom, then finally down to the gate.

…I would like to let you know both ladies took very good care of me…”

Thank you, Cheryl, for the lovely compliment about Lola and Hirut. They’re part of our amazing Mobility Assistance team at our BOS station.