Employee Spotlight: Russell DuPont


Russell DuPont, wheelchair agent at Boston, is February’s Flight Services & Systems’ Employee Spotlight. During January, we received so many compliments about Russell’s efforts, generosity, and friendly demeanor. One of the people who Russell helped had this to say about him:

"Russell met me at the airplane and was extremely courteous and helpful. My leg was extremely painful, and he cheered me up and made my night happier. He helped me get my luggage and then got me to the taxi that was waiting for me and was extremely, extremely helpful to the whole process…” – Pasquale Frisoli

This isn’t Russell’s first time being recognized. He was featured in February’s 2019 Flight Plan, which you can read by clicking here. Thank you for your amazing effort, Russell, and keep up the great work!